I AM A BACKPACK nerd so I thought I would share some of my fav ones all under $100. You all loved my little roast I did on popular backpacks on TikTok — it went viral, and for what? I dont know. I always try to look for a laptop sleeve to protect the tech & water bottle sleeve bc stay #hydrated.
Adidas: I feel like people don’t talk about how chic they are. I love how understanded the nude/cream ones are – similar “athleisure” look like lululemon but I actually love the shape of these more.
BTW: Members Week Sale is 8/23-8/29: 8/23-8/28 is 33% off apparel and accessories (including sale) + 8/29 for one day only Adidas has 33% off sitewide (footwear included) USE: ALLACCESS for the discount. All you have to do is sign up for their free “member” club.
- Macro Backpack in Black ($36) | Macro Backpack Cream ($36 sale) both so cute, cream sold out so keep checking ; light weight & smooth zippers. I just got this one and it’s going to be my every day now. I LOVE IT. TWO WATER BOTTLE SLOTS.
- VFA Backpack (nude) similar one as Macro ($33 sale) more “chic” | light blue ($26 sale)
- Squad Backpack ($36 sale)
- Prime (black/rose gold) ($42 sale)
- League 3 stripes (white/rose gold) ($29 sale)
Kipling Backpacks: this was my college bag and I LOVED it! I traveled abroad with it for 12 weeks. Their zippers have some WEIRD magic in it that makes it SMOOTH. Like SMOOOOTH. two large water bottle holders that STRETCH & light weight material
NorthFace: always heard great thing — pretty heavy duty but they last a long time
- Jester ($69.99) – their most popular super reliable – the back packing is nice – the rose gold hits different.
- Surge ($129) next popular ; separate laptop section
Herschel: super CLEAN minimal look
Jansport: they are an OG for a reason! My bought my brother this one and he loves it.
- SuperBreak $35 (water bottle slots & solid size and the PRICE!)
- Right Pack $65 – this is the spin on the classic design w/ water bottle pocket 😀
- Double Break $45
- Hatchet $60 (my bro has this design and loves it)
TimBuk2: This is def for more of that “work” look but their zippers are pretty much as smooth as Kipling ones. I LOVE mine. They are a bit pricier keep in mind, but super comfy and minimal material at the same time — padding in all the right places.
- Parkside Laptop $79
- Q Laptop Backpack $99 (this is the one I have and I LOVE IT!) it has the horizontal strap so you can put onto luggage carry on)
- A great travel backpack because of the travel carry on strap (so it slides onto it) ; been using it as travel for last 3 months.
- This is the TIKTOK viral one; small phone pocket on the side, side pocket to access the bottom. It’s extremely functional and cute, but only downside it is made out of fabric so it could get dirty faster
- Laptop sleeve + water bottle
- Brevite Everyday backpack $95 (cream is sold out but other colors) – pre order. the back order is 4 months tho 😦
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links which means I make a small commission.